◉ plumplot 

Milton Keynes public order crime statistics

Annual crime rate in Milton Keynes postcode area is 5.2, i.e. 5.2 crimes committed per annum per 1000 workday people. Compared to the national crime rate, Milton Keynes's crime rate is at 67%. Public order crime makes up 5.0% of all crimes committed in the postcode area. The total number of "public order crime" is 2.6k, and this number has increased by 72.0% when compared year-over-year in the period of May 2018 - April 2019.

5.2

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

67%

of national crime rate

5.0%

of all crimes

2.6k

crimes committed

72.0%

annual change

Milton Keynes public order crime rate comparison map

May 2018 - April 2019

Milton Keynes public order crime rate comparison map
Postcode sectorCrime rate vs. ENG & WLS rateCrime rate per 1000 workday peopleTotal number of crimes
MK1 1179%1433
MK10 793%710
MK10 935%336
MK11 165%526
MK11 254%45
MK11 316%11
MK12 557%440
MK12 675%628
MK13 0131%1030
MK13 741%316
MK13 852%412
MK13 929%25
MK14 547%422
MK14 645%329
MK14 769%520
MK15 0144%1110
MK15 813%15
MK15 956%414
MK16 035%312
MK16 842%319
MK16 914%15
MK17 011%14
MK17 814%18
MK17 934%311
MK18 125%219
MK18 227%28
MK18 311%14
MK18 55%01
MK18 730%25
MK19 650%418
MK19 719%17
MK2 257%455
MK2 370%535
MK3 528%210
MK3 634%314
MK3 741%323
MK4 160%516
MK4 261%513
MK4 355%412
MK4 498%839
MK40 1333%26240
MK40 2107%887
MK40 391%755
MK40 486%760
MK41 0112%983
MK41 654%416
MK41 778%654
MK41 837%314
MK41 9128%1071
MK42 0133%10126
MK42 632%22
MK42 765%553
MK42 8125%1079
MK42 9106%8126
MK43 042%344
MK43 747%420
MK43 830%213
MK43 9130%1051
MK44 132%214
MK44 236%310
MK44 352%433
MK45 165%546
MK45 249%438
MK45 340%316
MK45 457%431
MK45 520%26
MK46 416%14
MK46 59%13
MK5 619%110
MK5 756%419
MK5 847%417
MK6 280%650
MK6 357%418
MK6 470%546
MK6 5124%967
MK7 619%16
MK7 761%537
MK7 818%19
MK8 042%312
MK8 829%211
MK8 965%510
MK9 1261%2071
MK9 256%454
MK9 3103%8100

Milton Keynes public order crime rate rank

Public order crime rate is 5.2 crimes committed per 1,000 working people per annum. It's the 31. lowest crime rate out of 104 England and Wales' postcode areas.

31.

lowest crime rate out of 104 postcode areas

5.2

annual crime rate per 1k workday people
Milton Keynes public order crime rate rank

Milton Keynes public order crime rate compared to other areas

The total number of "public order crime" is 2.6k, and this number has increased by 72.0% when compared year-over-year in the period of May 2018 - April 2019. In the graph below, postcode area are compared by crime rate and crime rate percentage change. Crime rate percentage change compares the postcode area crime rate between May 2018 - April 2019 to the postcode area crime rate in the previous 12 months. The size of the circle reflects the number of total crimes committed. The bigger the circle, the higher the number of crimes committed in the postcode area.

72.0%

annual change

5.2

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

2.6k

crimes committed
Milton Keynes public order crime rate compared to other areasCrime rate percentage change
Crime rate per 1000 workday people

Milton Keynes public order crime rate

Annual crime rate per 1000 workday people

Milton Keynes public order crime rate

Milton Keynes public order crime seasonality

Total number of crimes committed in a given calendar month(1 = January … 12 = December) in the previous five years.

Milton Keynes public order crime seasonality

Associated reports:

Milton Keynes crime stats

Milton Keynes home features

Milton Keynes real estate market

Milton Keynes energy costs

Milton Keynes population statistics

Milton Keynes salary and unemployment

Milton Keynes home energy certificates

Homeimage/svg+xmlOpencliparteco green house icon2012-05-29T15:40:56https://openclipart.org/detail/170282/eco-green-house-icon-by-cybergedeondominiquechappardecologygreenhomehouseicon