◉ plumplot 

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime statistics

Annual crime rate in Warrington postcode area is 11.8, i.e. 11.8 crimes committed per annum per 1000 workday people. Compared to the national crime rate, Warrington's crime rate is at 49%. Antisocial behaviour crime makes up 12.4% of all crimes committed in the postcode area. The total number of "antisocial behaviour crime" is 7.5k, and this number has decreased by 61.4% when compared year-over-year in the period of January 2018 - December 2018.

11.8

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

49%

of national crime rate

12.4%

of all crimes

7.5k

crimes committed

-61.4%

annual change

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate comparison map

January 2018 - December 2018

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate comparison map
Postcode sectorCrime rate vs. ENG & WLS rateCrime rate per 1000 workday peopleTotal number of crimes
WA1 123%654
WA1 247%1188
WA1 318%432
WA1 410%224
WA10 1246%59466
WA10 2160%39273
WA10 3117%28286
WA10 4127%30176
WA10 580%1984
WA10 6105%25146
WA11 086%21275
WA11 7154%37218
WA11 858%1474
WA11 974%18204
WA12 062%1569
WA12 8142%34185
WA12 9124%30272
WA13 020%526
WA13 924%627
WA14 170%17105
WA14 255%13100
WA14 320%518
WA14 430%753
WA14 553%13133
WA15 07%221
WA15 634%866
WA15 777%19154
WA15 823%682
WA15 957%1480
WA16 016%422
WA16 66%17
WA16 72%12
WA16 814%331
WA16 93%14
WA2 023%678
WA2 732%855
WA2 819%535
WA2 928%750
WA3 197%2368
WA3 256%1490
WA3 377%19184
WA3 427%628
WA3 540%1045
WA3 67%231
WA3 75%113
WA4 145%1181
WA4 213%331
WA4 317%416
WA4 42%05
WA4 58%210
WA4 619%551
WA5 029%755
WA5 117%457
WA5 210%219
WA5 36%218
WA5 423%617
WA5 724%619
WA5 847%1144
WA5 912%320
WA6 019%515
WA6 68%28
WA6 724%627
WA6 820%58
WA6 96%23
WA7 119%545
WA7 225%6106
WA7 39%210
WA7 47%215
WA7 530%772
WA7 623%660
WA8 020%530
WA8 311%313
WA8 441%1045
WA8 569%1631
WA8 656%14118
WA8 729%781
WA8 819%560
WA8 923%639
WA9 1248%60445
WA9 2182%44235
WA9 3140%34377
WA9 4149%36392
WA9 590%22256

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate rank

Antisocial behaviour crime rate is 11.8 crimes committed per 1,000 working people per annum. It's the 6. lowest crime rate out of 104 England and Wales' postcode areas.

6.

lowest crime rate out of 104 postcode areas

11.8

annual crime rate per 1k workday people
Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate rank

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate compared to other areas

The total number of "antisocial behaviour crime" is 7.5k, and this number has decreased by 61.4% when compared year-over-year in the period of January 2018 - December 2018. In the graph below, postcode area are compared by crime rate and crime rate percentage change. Crime rate percentage change compares the postcode area crime rate between January 2018 - December 2018 to the postcode area crime rate in the previous 12 months. The size of the circle reflects the number of total crimes committed. The bigger the circle, the higher the number of crimes committed in the postcode area.

-61.4%

annual change

11.8

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

7.5k

crimes committed
Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate compared to other areasCrime rate percentage change
Crime rate per 1000 workday people

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate

Annual crime rate per 1000 workday people

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime rate

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime seasonality

Total number of crimes commited in a given calendar month(1 = January … 12 = December) in the previous five years.

Warrington antisocial behaviour crime seasonality

Associated reports:

Warrington crime stats

Warrington population statistics

Warrington home energy certificates

Warrington salary and unemployment

Warrington home features

Warrington energy costs

Warrington real estate market

Homeimage/svg+xmlOpencliparteco green house icon2012-05-29T15:40:56https://openclipart.org/detail/170282/eco-green-house-icon-by-cybergedeondominiquechappardecologygreenhomehouseicon