◉ plumplot 

Derby public order crime statistics

Annual crime rate in Derby postcode area is 3, i.e. 3 crimes committed per annum per 1000 workday people. Compared to the national crime rate, Derby's crime rate is at 39%. Public order crime makes up 2.9% of all crimes committed in the postcode area. The total number of "public order crime" is 2.2k, and this number has increased by 41.9% when compared year-over-year in the period of March 2018 - February 2019.

3

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

39%

of national crime rate

2.9%

of all crimes

2.2k

crimes committed

41.9%

annual change

Derby public order crime rate comparison map

March 2018 - February 2019

Derby public order crime rate comparison map
Postcode sectorCrime rate vs. ENG & WLS rateCrime rate per 1000 workday peopleTotal number of crimes
DE1 1107%8126
DE1 2212%16189
DE1 3183%14154
DE11 028%226
DE11 728%215
DE11 873%627
DE11 946%440
DE12 627%213
DE12 771%542
DE12 820%25
DE13 032%243
DE13 77%12
DE13 813%19
DE13 924%214
DE14 193%787
DE14 270%577
DE14 366%580
DE15 035%322
DE15 945%334
DE21 220%29
DE21 430%231
DE21 528%27
DE21 637%351
DE21 716%116
DE22 123%210
DE22 220%216
DE22 350%462
DE22 475%633
DE23 133%316
DE23 219%13
DE23 312%14
DE23 418%13
DE23 648%482
DE23 860%589
DE24 044%337
DE24 345%315
DE24 831%275
DE24 936%341
DE3 018%18
DE3 920%210
DE4 26%04
DE4 316%118
DE4 49%14
DE4 57%13
DE45 14%03
DE5 335%343
DE5 86%02
DE5 939%311
DE55 113%17
DE55 228%217
DE55 313%14
DE55 420%218
DE55 514%17
DE55 619%18
DE55 734%327
DE56 016%110
DE56 112%112
DE56 28%15
DE56 48%13
DE6 116%114
DE6 34%01
DE6 413%11
DE6 513%14
DE65 520%216
DE65 68%17
DE7 419%117
DE7 551%441
DE7 614%19
DE7 856%454
DE7 94%01
DE72 212%14
DE72 322%222
DE73 58%12
DE73 645%314
DE73 816%16
DE74 248%468
DE75 743%352

Derby public order crime rate rank

Public order crime rate is 3 crimes committed per 1,000 working people per annum. It's the 5. lowest crime rate out of 104 England and Wales' postcode areas.

5.

lowest crime rate out of 104 postcode areas

3

annual crime rate per 1k workday people
Derby public order crime rate rank

Derby public order crime rate compared to other areas

The total number of "public order crime" is 2.2k, and this number has increased by 41.9% when compared year-over-year in the period of March 2018 - February 2019. In the graph below, postcode area are compared by crime rate and crime rate percentage change. Crime rate percentage change compares the postcode area crime rate between March 2018 - February 2019 to the postcode area crime rate in the previous 12 months. The size of the circle reflects the number of total crimes committed. The bigger the circle, the higher the number of crimes committed in the postcode area.

41.9%

annual change

3

annual crime rate per 1k workday people

2.2k

crimes committed
Derby public order crime rate compared to other areasCrime rate percentage change
Crime rate per 1000 workday people

Derby public order crime rate

Annual crime rate per 1000 workday people

Derby public order crime rate

Derby public order crime seasonality

Total number of crimes committed in a given calendar month(1 = January … 12 = December) in the previous five years.

Derby public order crime seasonality

Associated reports:

Derby crime stats

Derby salary and unemployment

Derby population statistics

Derby real estate market

Derby home energy certificates

Derby home features

Derby energy costs

Homeimage/svg+xmlOpencliparteco green house icon2012-05-29T15:40:56https://openclipart.org/detail/170282/eco-green-house-icon-by-cybergedeondominiquechappardecologygreenhomehouseicon